Over the weekend I reached 50 followers! I know a couple are probably the bots and ‘make money from your blog’ blogs that followed me at the beginning but still most of you aren’t and the fact there are people reading my blog all over the world feels good. 🙂
Also I was nominated for the Creative Blogger award by the lovely Styling Canvas, thanks so much. I love reading these and it’s so nice to be nominated for one. I like to read other people’s replies and see the bloggers other people follow and thinking of five random facts is surprisingly hard!
- Thank the person who nominated you and add their blog link.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 blogs and add their blog links.
- Notify the bloggers that you nominated for the award.
- Pass the rules along.
Let’s get started!
- I collect things, I think I said before I collect rubber duck and Doctor Who things, but I tend to hoard things that have no real future use either (not that rubber ducks are the most useful thing in the world but still). I found a big bag of old McDonalds toys from when I was little, I did keep about half of them but threw a lot out, and things like bath products I love I’ll hoard and then they’ll get past their best.
- I have a bearded dragon called Ianto (pronounced Yanto like the character in Torchwood) who has a little ferret harness and lead and in the summer he gets to go outside. The only thing is he’s the kind of lizard who thinks he’s brave when he’s in his home but the minute he’s out of it he wants to go home, my arms are always covered in scratches in the summer.
- I still like boy bands even though I’m 26 and probably shouldn’t. I will say that it’s not the current ones really, I like a couple of songs form ones like the Wanted and One Direction but they mainly annoy me. The ones I like are the ones I grew up with like Blue, Boyzone, Busted and McFly (or McBusted as they are now). I still listen to their albums a lot.
- I love football (or soccer if you’re American), I used to play for my school and like both playing and watching it. I wish I could still play now but ME stops that. I still really like watching it though and can even get into it when it’s not a team I support.
- I used to want to be an archaeologist, way before I actually knew the word for it (I think I was about 8) I just liked the idea of digging up bones. I’m not sure which made me want to do this more; Jurassic Park or Time Team.
I hope none of you guys have done this before, if you have then you can ignore this. I hope anyone who does do it has as much fun thinking up the five facts as I did. It’s surprisingly hard when there’s not a real topic to go with.