This is a bit late as I meant to do it as the Tuesday post but things happened and I had to use the other post so sorry this is a bit late. The lovely fangirlingowl (I love the name) nominated me for the Liebster Award, thank you so much! I’m probably more excited than I should be about this but it’s so great to have people even reading my blog let alone nominating me for this!
Also sorry if anyone I’ve nominated has already been nominated before or if you have over 200 followers (I couldn’t find the follower number if you do), you don’t have to answer the questions.
1) Thank and link back to the person(s) who nominated you and display the award
2) Answer their 11 questions the nominee asked
3) Give 11 random facts about yourself
4) Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
5) Notify the bloggers you chose for the award
6) Make a list of 11 different questions for your nominees to answer
1.Name 5 of your favourite Makeup products?
No7 Extravagant Volume waterproof mascara
Revlon Colorburst lip butter in pink truffle
No7 Instant Radiance concealer
Beauty People special edition season 2 eyeliner in Glimmer bronze
Shiro Cosmetics pigment in Still no Oscar for Leo DiCaprio
2. Bath or shower?
I really like both though I’d probably pick bath as if I have the energy it’s nice to sit and relax and take your time, showers are more quick get washed.
3. Do you have a pet?
Yes, we have a family dog called Ricky but I also have a bearded dragon called Ianto. This is where I would include a photo but neither like the camera and try to either eat it or run away from it if they see it so it would be a bit of a blur.
4. What one thing could you not live without?
This one’s hard, there are so many. I’ll probably go with a rather safe answer here and say my laptop as it has all my games, my blog ideas, a load of photos and pretty much everything on it. Or maybe not this specific laptop but a laptop or tablet type portable computer device.
5.Favourite makeup product?
Of the five I put before I’m going to go with the Still no Oscar for Leo DiCaprio as I’ve used it so much and it’s neutral enough that it goes with everything but still has a bit of sparkle.
6.What are you most obsessed with? ( a TV show or film or an app or any random thing )
The Hobbit, though I haven’t actually seen all the movies I’ve recently ended up googling clips of interviews with the cast and have been painting things from the book. I have a couple of copies of the book and I’ve read it so many times, I tend to have a phase most years where I want to read either the Hobbit or Lord of the Rings (or both) and that’s happening now so anything Hobbit related.
7. Celebrity crush?
At the moment Aidan Turner, though it’s only been since Poldark started, for some reason before that I didn’t see the appeal so much. I also have to say David Tennant.
8. If you could be any body in the world who would you be?
This is probably going to sound like a weird answer but I’d love to be someone like David Attenborough, to have been able to be that close to so many wild animals and travelled all over the world would be amazing.
9. Favourite colour?
Probably purple but it does change regularly
10. What’s the last book you read?
There is a boring answer and a less boring answer as I’m doing a lot of reading for my final project in my degree. Degree reading: Renewable Energy Resources Third Edition by John Tidwell and Tony Weir (been reading this today so probably technically the right answer) and the fun reading: My Japanese Husband (Still) Thinks I’m Crazy by Grace Mineta
11. What’s the best and worst thing about blogging?
Best thing is reading blog posts by and communicating with all these people all over the world. I think most of the people who have read my blog are from America and the fact that people in America read a blog post I wrote in the UK is just amazing to me. I think the worst thing is probably when I don’t know what I’m going to blog about and trying to think of something in time for my next blog post now I set certain days to post on, either that or the three weeks in December when my camera was off getting fixed, I didn’t realise how much I’d miss it for blogging until it was gone!
These questions were really fun to answer, definitely made me think on a few of them and realise how many makeup things I use regularly so picking the five took a while of looking through my favourites.
11 random facts about me!
- I collect rubber ducks, and things with rubber ducks on them
- I love Doctor Who, I recently realised that I have over 30 Doctor Who books, I’m not sure if that’s a good or bad thing though, also collect Doctor Who things
- I am currently studying with the OU for a degree in Computers and Design
- I love playing video games, though I’ve not really got any friends who play computer games to play with so I’m stuck with single player or the ones that connect you with random people
- I always rearrange and tidy my drawers at least once a year, though there are three drawers of things that always stay in the same place
- I love dinosaurs, actually reptiles in general past and present
- I also really like sharks for some reason, not sure why
- Though I am scared of being deep under water, or open water in general. If I can see the bottom I’m fine but as soon as I can’t then I’m not so happy
- I love the idea of scuba diving to see coral and fish underwater, I know that’s weird along with 8 but oh well
- I have too many pairs of shoes and may be slightly addicted to Irregular Choice shoes, they’re just so pretty and comfortable!
- I really want to visit Japan some time in the future
I would like to nominate these people:
I realise there are only 10, I need to start finding and following more small bloggers! I might add and nominate more tomorrow but it’s 11:50 pm now. I’ll probably leave comments on your pages tomorrow, sorry I’m not doing it tonight but I wanted to get this post out on the day I set but this afternoon my sister came home from uni for Easter so we ended up playing Scrabble and I lost track of time (I won both games!)
My questions for the people I nominated:
- What’s your favourite book?
- Your favourite holiday destination? (Either somewhere you’ve been and loved or somewhere you want to go in the future)
- What was the first CD you bought?
- What’s your favourite brand of makeup?
- Five favourite skin care products?
- Favourite YouTuber?
- Favourite perfume?
- Top 5 TV shows you love?
- Favourite super hero?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Any advice you’ve picked up so far you could give to other bloggers?
I think thinking of these questions was harder than answering the others!
Thanks again for the nomination fangirlingowl!
I may have already edited this as there are a few I follow that aren’t showing up on my reader that I had to find.